We are committed at WER investments Limited to ensure your privacy is protected and will endeavour to treat all information held about you in accordance with this policy which is in line with current UK legislation. For these purposes WER investments Limited is a ‘data controller’ meaning that we decide how and why the personal data that we collect is used.
WER investments Ltd
Registered Address – Berkeley Square House, Mayfair, London, W1J 6BE
Telephone Number – 020 3700 7178
How we collect personal information.
How we use the information which we collect.
Your rights and how you can manage the use of your personal information.
How you can contact us or make a complaint.
- Data we collect
We only gather the personal information we need for business purposes in order to provide you with the services you have requested or to comply with our regulatory obligations, as well as appropriate news and information where you have agreed to this. The personal information we typically collect is outlined below, this list is not exhaustive and in some cases we may collect more personal data than stated below:
- Your name and email address.
- Contact telephone numbers.
- Photo Ids
- Current Address
- Employers Details
- Sectors and geographic regions that you are interested in.
- Your future communication preferences.
- How we use Data
For the Provision of our Services
We use the information we gather to provide you with the services you have requested. Depending on which service you receive we may need to share your personal information with our subcontractors who are involved in the provision of our services such as contractors, payment providers and credit reference agencies. We need to process your personal information in this way to enter into and perform our obligations under the contract we have with you.
For Marketing, Advertising and Other Communications
If you have opted in via our website or over the telephone to receive marketing communications from us, we will handle your personal information to provide you with marketing communications in line with any preferences you have told us about. When we send you marketing emails we rely on your consent to contact you for marketing purposes. You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes. You can tell us that you do not want your personal information to be processed in this way at any time by contacting us at email.
or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link in every marketing communication you receive from us.
If our Business is sold
We will transfer your personal information to a third party:
– if we sell or buy any business or assets, we will provide your personal information to the seller or buyer (but only to the extent we need to, and always in accordance with data protection legislation); or
– if WER investments Limited or the majority of its assets are acquired by somebody else, in which case the personal information held by WER investments will be transferred to the buyer.
We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
In some circumstances we may also need to share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation.
WER investments Limited will only process your information if we have a business reason to do so. Generally this occurs when you make a request of us, such as to find a property suitable for your needs. Where we need to manage your account information we will do so in compliance with the obligations placed on us by law.
We do not sell or share your personal information to companies outside of WER investments Limited, and we only share your personal information within WER investments Limited as necessary.
We may, from time to time, contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or other correspondences, please let us know. The simplest way to do this is to send an email message.
- Deleting and amending your data
Deleting your data
To make a request for WER investments Limited to remove any personal data we hold about you please use the link below. You will need to send this email from the email address that you have registered with us.
Amending your data
You can amend your data at any time please use the link below.
- Technical Information and Analytics
- You and Your Information
You have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us. The easiest way to get in touch is likely to be by emailing us.
- The Right of Access
– You are entitled receive confirmation as to whether your personal information is being processed by us, as well as various other information relating to our use of your personal information.
– You also have the right to access your personal information which we are handling.
• The Right of Rectification
– You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal information we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
• The Right to Data Portability
– You have the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured standard format and to send this to another organisation controlling your personal information.
• The Right of Erasure
– You have the right to require us to erase your personal information which we are handling in the following circumstances:
- we no longer need to use your personal information for the reasons we told you we collected it for
- where we needed your consent to use your personal information and you have withdrawn your consent
- You object to our use of your personal information and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your personal information
- Our handling of your personal information has broken the law
We must erase your personal information to comply with a law we are subject to.
- Your Right to Object
You have the right to object to us handling your personal information when:
- We are handling your personal information based on our legitimate interests (as described in section 3 above). If you ask us to stop handling your personal information in this way, we will stop unless we can show you that we have compelling grounds as to why our use of your personal information should continue
- For marketing purposes. If you ask us to stop handling your personal information on this basis, we will stop.
- How long we retain your Data for
Where you have contracted with us for our services, we will retain your data as long as is required to comply with our regulatory and statutory obligations to ensure that we are able to assist you should you have any questions, feedback or issues in connection with any services we have provided to you.
Where we have used your personal information to contact you for marketing communications we will contact you:
– At least every 36 months to ensure you are happy to continue receiving communications from us.
If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, we promise to stop sending them to you.
Where we have processed your data for any other reason (such as where you have contacted us with an initial enquiry) we will retain your data for up to 24 months.
- How to make a complaint
Under UK law we are subject to the regulatory body that oversees data protection law. Any concerns regarding use of your personal data should be directed to the Data Protection Officer in the first instance.
Alternatively if you wish to make an external complaint about the way we have processed your personal information you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns quoting:
Organisation Name: WER investmentsLimited
- How to Contact WER investments Limited